I am not joking, I am truly grateful to this virus. With the advent of social distancing, school closures and working from home, I have found my blessings overfilling in many ways…
- I get my children home for 6 months instead of the 3 Summer months only
- My husband is all the time around, being able to spend more time with him to, despite him working from home full time
- I am getting quite a few Aha! moments in my parenting journey right now which will in turn help you my clients (double win!)
- I am finding time to continue a course to better myself and my services
- We are stress free and while I know that the stressors can’t be changed when things go back to ‘normality’ I can be more compassionate to myself and my family about them
- I am going through a journey of deep growth which I know wouldn’t have happened if this didn’t come up
- I appreciate the time I had for my self-care much more
- I can appreciate our family and friends much more now we can’t meet up
- I see how blessed we are to have a piece of land where we can run and play
- I can appreciate technology more
So yeah, I know that in general it is not a nice time BUT keeping my perspective on the positiveness, I can’t show enough gratefulness to COVID-19 for giving me these insights and joys and teachable moments.
How is it going parents? Can you find some gratefulness in this craziness?