Attending workshops it is known to help parents….
- be more confident in their parenting skills
- cope better with challenges
- feel more present in whatever they are doing
- have better parental mental well-being
When you enroll in one of the hereunder e-courses you will be joining a group of parents who are ready to be confident and make changes so that their family life reflects their hopes, wishes, values and priorities and have the same values that you cherish.
You will be able to connect with a like minded community where you can feel safe to express your fears and doubts, your struggles and triumphs.
As a Positive Discipline parent, I sometimes am unsure of my footing with my own children. As a Breastfeeding Counselor AND a parent who breastfed for 10 years, I know about the struggles and pains and uncertainty of breastfeeding .
Here, we can work together, so together we can grow and feel more confident in our choices as parents.
What does each e-course include?
- Live or recorded course
- Online content sent to you via e-mail
- Online community support for the duration of the programme (when applicable)
- One on one video call of 90 mins to help with your specific needs (when applicable)
*Private workshops at home are also held on request*